Motifake
military funny
stupid human
ufo
MAD
politifake

Comment on this Politifake

This is what happens when you over extend your reach

Creator: Curlyrocks

Comment using Facebook

RonaldReagan - May 8, 2014, 3:13 pm,
Tragic.
Cannabal - May 8, 2014, 3:14 pm,
Someone call Team America: World Police, because those evil Islamofascists are at it again!
RonaldReagan - May 8, 2014, 3:15 pm,
You mean the U.N.?
Cannabal - May 8, 2014, 3:21 pm,
"Let me see your palace or else...We will be very, very angry with you. And write a letter tellign you how angry we are." ~Hans Blix, "Team America: World Police http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TEvacFETvM
fauxnews - May 8, 2014, 3:26 pm,
No, Ronnie...lol..A funny movie from the guys who made "South Park", makes fun of the U.N. though. :-)
RonaldReagan - May 8, 2014, 3:40 pm,
Not interested then
Curlyrocks - May 8, 2014, 9:46 pm,
Team America, or any one, just do something now before they all disappear. I don't think I'v called for war since Afghanistan and I know what a mistake that war turned into, but this will not stand. If terrorists can do this they can do anything.
fauxnews - May 8, 2014, 11:06 pm,
You may have already mentioned this elsewhere, but have you served? If you haven't, then what you learn is that when 'they' say "war" is hell, 'they' ain't fooling,mate. It opens a gate to hell, one not easily closed.It should be the last resort.
fauxnews - May 8, 2014, 11:11 pm,
M.Antonius:"And Caesar's spirit, raging for revenge,by his side come h** from hell,Shall in these confines with a monarch's voice.Cry"Havoc!"and let slip the dogs of war,That this foul deed shall smell above the earth.With carrion men,groaning for burial"
Curlyrocks - May 8, 2014, 11:22 pm,
No I never served, and I can't deny that war is a greater hell than I have ever faced. But if left in the hands of Boko Haram the fate of those girls will be a hell darker than anything you can imagine.
fauxnews - May 8, 2014, 11:24 pm,
I'm more for mini-war type stuff, like Delta Forces and special OPs. Conservatives and liberals both agreed that how Bin Laden was snagged was a good approach. But going to war with Iraq just to get Saddam? Insane and wasteful. I stand in the middle
Curlyrocks - May 9, 2014, 12:05 am,
I'll agree with you on that, send in the best with some clandestine ops. But this should have been done as soon as the girls where snatched. By the time Obama even asked Nigeras useless president if he wanted help there should have been paratroopers movin
fauxnews - May 9, 2014, 12:06 am,